Further offset your aircraft operations by generating charter revenue.
By adding your aircraft to our FAA Part 135 worldwide charter certification, we can help you realize a return by generating revenue on your aviation asset when you are not using your aircraft.
- We pay you a Guaranteed flat hourly rate of return from every charter trip undertaken
- Reduce your operational cost per hour
- High caliber of charter customers
- You set the rules – we respect and adhere to these rules
- Whether it is 25, 123 or 300 hours, our relationship is with you, not the aircraft
- We make it incredibly easy for you to approve charter requests
- High Hours-To-Cycle ratio
- Predictable stream of revenue without compromising access for your own personal use
- Reynolds Jet generate much of our own charter demand, and are not so reliant on third parties
- Everything is transparent; from how we charge charterers and remit to you, to the revenue financial statements
New to Aircraft Management or Thinking of Changing Your Management Company?
Get in touch to explore how to get the most out of your aviation investment by working in partnership with us